Veja V-12 White/Sari/Absinthe
Veja is a cult French footwear label with a strong focus on transparency, fair trade and social and environmentally responsible practices. It works closely with Brazilian producers to craft luxurious sneakers using sustainable materials including organic cotton, vegetable-dyed leather and wild rubber from the Amazon rainforest. Veja is a certified B Corporation.
The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials.
- Upper in B-Mesh
- Panels made out of C.W.L. (organic cotton covered with resin from corn & castor oil) & coated canvas
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
B-Mesh is made out of 100% recycled polyester, coming from recycled plastic bottles transformed into flakes and then into fibers in a Brazilian factory. 3 plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and waterproof fabric.
C.W.L. is an innovative bio-sourced vegan alternative to leather. Its particularity is that it is made of cotton coated by a vegetal P.U.. This P.U. is composed of 50% corn waste from the food industry and 50% regular P.U..
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $37.50 with what's this?